Paisano Realty, Inc. has opened the door for many families across Colorado for over 20 years, and we continue with that same tradition of transparency, honesty and inclusivity today. Our staff of multilingual real estate agents are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals, because everyone deserves to have a place to call home
Through thousands of transactions we have maintained an A+ BBB rating and acquired countless loyal customers, solidifying Paisano as an important and trusted member of the community. Our multigenerational family business knows what matters most and nothing makes us happier than helping other families realize their dreams. We know and love our community and can’t wait to help you get you into your own “home sweet home.”
ASSOCIATE BROKER - Specializing in Residential
Select your Area below for Fast Access to a hand-selection of the best properties for sale
Personally-selected and performed by our team of local area experts, these featured properties and market summaries are the easiest way to prepare for your next home search
Knowing what your home is worth is important information to have if...
Distress Sales resulting from bank foreclosures often represent a great way to...
Knowing what homes have sold for in your area, and how active listings are priced...
Here's how it works...
A new report has just been released which identifies the 6 most common..
Get unlimited updates.
Save searches And favorite listings.
Instant notifications via email Or text.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than the brokerage controlling this website are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
6. © 2023 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
Last updated: 7/6/2023 8:14 PM